Saturday, January 1, 2011

You Can CHOOSE To Be Happy -


About ATTITUDE -
.
How You ''SEE'' It -
IMPORTANT
.
---Jim is the kind of guy you love to hate. He always is in a good mood and has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing? He would reply, ''If I were doing any better, I would be twins.'' He Was A Natural Motivator.
---If an employee was having a bad day, Jim would have him look at the positive side of the situation. Seeing this style really made me curious, so I asked him, ''You can't be a positive person all the time. How do you do it?''
---He replied, ''Each morning I wake and say to myself - You have a choice to make. You can either be in a good mood or be in a bad mood.
I choose to be in a good mood.''
---Each time something bad happens - I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it. Anytime someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to listen to the complaints, or I can point out the positive side of life.
---''Yeah, right,'' I protested. ''It is not that easy.''
---''Yes it is,'' he said. ''Life is all about choices.'' When you clear away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You can choose how you react to situations. You choose how people affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or a bad mood.
---The Bottom Line is - It's Your CHOICE, How You Live Your Life.
(Contributed by Marcus F. - brother-in-law, of, my brother, Peter.)

No comments: